December 8th 2010,
Today we went down for breakfast again and had a delicious breakfast. Later on my dad, Kaitlyn and I went to building 2 to do zumba. It is a dance. Later on my mom had paddle boarding lessons. When she had a great time paddle boarding my sister, dad and I had a great time on the beach. On the beach the waves were huge. My dad and I had fun in the water wail Kaitlyn buried her friend in the sand. Then at 2:00pm my sister and I did leaf painting. It was a blast. Later on we all went to a Luau. I really liked the dancers. Then we went to bed. I forgot to say that a Luau means party.
I hope to see some pictures of the Luau. I also want to see yours and Kaitlyns new dresses. Was the food at the Luau good?
ReplyDelete