Saturday, December 4, 2010

Airport

December 4th 2010,

Today I woke up at 5:00 am and got dressed to go to Hawaii. After we left home me and my sister had a silent contests that didn't last long. As soon as we got to the airport my sister had to go to the washroom two times. After that we had to stand in line for security it took a wile. When we got through security we went to our gate, I remember the gate number, it is twenty-three. When we got on the airplane me and my sister sat together and my mom and dad sat together on the other side of us. As soon as we were in the air Kaitlyn wanted to watch t.v. Wail she watched t.v. I did my homework. BOOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG. After I did a bit of my homework, and yes I am not done, but anyway my sister had to go to the washroom again and my dad said " You have to go again?" After that we were about to land and I didn't want my ears pluged so I ate some razzels witch is a candy that turns into gum. It helped a little. When we landed in L.A. it took a wile for us to find our gate number. Our gate number is seventy-two. We ate lunch and we are sitting in the lounge. That's  right we are in the lounge at the L.A. airport.     

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are getting off to a good start. If you get your homework done early it gives you much more time for fun. "HI" to Kaitlyn, Mom and Dad. Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete